Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!
It's been quite some time hasn't it?  I received a lot of emails lately asking how I've been doing.  So I thought I'd give you an update.  Even though I haven't gotten a chance to email all of you back,  I appreciate every email I've gotten! 
Health-wise, I'm doing A LOT better!! I had a little bit of a rough patch and ended up having my gallbladder out shortly after I stopped posting, but that is now all taken care of and I feel great.  My headaches are under control again, and I'm off most of my medications!!!

But the main reason I haven't posted in a while is that I made a big life decision and decided to go back to school!!  I'm going back to get my degree in respiratory therapy :D.  I absolutely love it!  With going back to school though I don't have any time to bake or decorate cakes or cupcakes.  I'm hoping that once I finish with school, I'll have a little more time and can get back to baking, decorating, and blogging!

On a side note, I've entered a cupcake contest over at celebrations.com.  If you would take just a second and vote for my cupcake i'd really appreciate it!
Happy Caking!!

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Your cupcake's cupcake topper is SO cute :) Best wishes in your classes and to your health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on going back to school. Healthcare is a great field to be in right now. I am an RN and have been for almost 25 yrs now. I do cakes on the side just for fun and for family. If it were my main job I would surely starve to death. Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on everything... your health and school!
    Your cupcake is Adorable!!
    Off to vote:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are better and having new adventures. Good luck in school and with the contest and thank you for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so nice to hear you're doing well, Ive definitely missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you´re doing well...I really missed you and thought of you many, many times. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh!! It's amazing, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Blog and just joined! Please join my Blog too at

    http://lellysgallery.blogspot.co.uk

    Love Lelly x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stumbled across your blog while searching google images & had to stop myself before I pinned practically every cake & cupcake image in your flickr stream. Your work is really remarkable & I hope you get time to return to it when you're done with school (good for you, by the way) and feeling better. I can't wait to try to start ripping off your ideas! I mean, pay humble homage. ;)

    ReplyDelete